I'm glad that I'm still connected with my high school friends even if we have our own lives right now. We attend in different schools and some of us have already finished college and some are still studying.
We always organize a get together during Christmas season. Most of us are present. We always reminisce about our high school life. We say hi's and hello's to everyone and talks about what's going on about everyone. I can feel that I have a little gap to some of them because of some conflict when we were in high school. You know, I was a bad girl before. And I can say to myself and to them that I was changed a lot.
This picture was taken when we were just in first year college. I was so young then. I was the one who's wearing a school uniform. It just so happened that we went to Aiza's house just to have a tete a tete. No boys for now, it's a girl thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.