
We were having a duty that time. Since we were not doing that much, me and my groups we're were taking our time having fun and throwing jokes at each other. I thought of taking stolen shots of pictures of my classmates. Since cellphone was not allowed, I was very precautious so everytime that there's someone who passes by, I hide my phone. This was one of the pictures that I took. But it was different, my other classmate was the one who noticed that there was somebody behind her. We don't have any idea who he or she is. It was blurred. So we showed this picture to other staff nurses and they told us that there are lot of mysteries that's happening on their area. Well, whatever it is, it's up to you if you'll going to believe this or not. Just look at the picture.

Hi thank you for the visit..care to xchange links?
ReplyDeleteI work as a practical nurse here in the states. Nice blog, and happy blogging, ! I have favored you in Technorati
ReplyDelete